Common Chatroom Rules!(warnings do not have to be issued, these are your warnings) General RulesBold Typing
- Simply dont use it unless you are judging -----------------------> <-----------------
- Avoid excessive shouting (use of all-caps) flooding (continuous posting of repetitive text) or stretching (laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) in #photohunt
or on our community. Flooding is defined as any rapid or repetitive posting that interferes with other people's ability to converse.
- Be considerate on how your language is used. The average cursing is allowed, but please do not do it over excessively or by directing it at anyone. and also English Only
- 1) Do not post the same thumb repeatedly over a short period of time. It is unfair for the other guests/members in the room. 2) Do not use the multi line input while posting thumbs, post them as stated in the - thumbs rule above. 3) Excessively posting emoticons in one line, or repeatedly post emoticons line after line. "Emote spamming" slows down the room considerably. 4) Do not Advertise your gallery / website or other chat rooms without participating in #photohunt and asking the staff for permission.
- Unsolicited words or conduct which tend to annoy, alarm or abuse another person. Putting down religions, sexual preferences, beliefs, organizations of any sort.
- Do not post links which may contain viruses or any type of pornographic material. (also artistic nudes are not allowed in this game. Sorry.)
- Bots other than photobotx are not allowed inside #photohunt
without permission from the founders of #photohunt
. In order to have a image in the bot you must be a Critic or higher.
-- In an effort to keep the environment within photohunt positive and constructive the administration must take an anti ass stance. If any person is to make an ass of themselves they will be banned for a one week period. A three strikes your out system will be implemented for normal situations unless extra stressing circumstances exist in which case rules may be bent for or against the ass. Just play it safe and be nice people. Then everyone can enjoy the chat without any incidents of displeasure. Just wow. Ok.(warnings do not have to be issued, these are your warnings)